There are many Bargi dogs that most people seek to know more information about. These dogs are also known as German dogs, and in this article, we will discuss the types of Bargi dogs.
Table of Contents
Dutch hound dog
The Dutch Hound is considered one of the well-known barge dogs. It ranks 13th among the most popular dogs among members of society in general, and it has the following characteristics:
- The nature of her behavior is incredibly playful, so she is full of vitality and very affectionate towards family members she knows, while strangers do not deal kindly with them, so she tends to show hostility to strange people and dogs outside the herd.
- Dutch Hound dogs come in many different sizes.
- Their average weight is 7 kilograms to 14 kilograms.
- It has a long lifespan ranging from 12 to 14 years.
- Prone to spinal problems; Because of her abnormally long spine.
German shepherd dog
The shepherd dog is one of the most famous dogs in Germany and is considered one of the most popular breeds for dog owners all over the world. It is a unique breed that has the following characteristics:
- Medium to large-sized dogs.
- Its weight ranges between 30 kilograms to 40 kilograms.
- These dogs suffer from spinal diseases, due to the lack of coordination between their back legs and the spine.
- Their average age is approximately 14 years.
- Prone to bone diseases, they often die from spleen cancer and bone cancer.
- Useful in search and rescue, police, and military operations.
Great Dane dog
The Great Dane is a large breed of dog. It is friendly and reliable. It was bred for the first time to hunt pigs. It is wonderfully gentle, especially with children, and has the following characteristics:
- The most massive species in terms of size.
- Lovely and friendly.
- Its weight ranges from 50 kilograms to 80 kilograms.
- Their average lifespan ranges from 7 to 10 years.
This type of barge dog originated in the Pomeranian region, so this region later became part of the state of Poland and the state of West Germany, and the Pomeranian dog is a copy of the Spitz-type sled dogs that are found in the Arctic and is characterized by a set of characteristics, which are as follows:
- small size.
- Long hair.
- Bold and brave.
- Intrusive to others.
- His average age is between 12-16 years.
- Its weight is between 1.3 kilograms to 3 kilograms.
The poodle is considered one of the German Poodle dogs, and it is very popular because of the attractive fur on its limbs, it has the following characteristics:
- Her appearance is beautiful and attractive.
- Visibly easy to train.
- Suitable for individuals who suffer from allergies, as it is anti-allergic.
- Fun and cute.
- Get along with other pets.
- The most intelligent dogs in the world.
- Its weight ranges from 2 kilograms to 32 kilograms.
The Doberman Pinscher is considered one of the most ferocious dogs in the world, and it was given this name after the name of its first owner, Louis Doberman, who was a tax collector, as the nature of his job required the presence of dogs with him, and the Doberman Pinscher has the following characteristics:
- The best dogs for guarding.
- Smart and bold.
- Scary and terrifying.
- Its weight ranges from 28 kilograms to 45 kilograms.
German pointer dog
The German Pointer dog is considered one of the less popular dogs compared to its counterpart, the German Pointer, and has the following characteristics:
- A quick learner.
- Its weight ranges between 23 kilograms to 32 kilograms.
- Good chase.
- Their average age is between 14-16 years.
The Boxer dog originated in Germany, but it is very popular in the American regions, and has the following characteristics:
- Scary appearance.
- Active and fun.
- Its weight is approximately 30 kilograms.
- Smart and easy to train.
- Fast adaptation.
- Unusually long tongue.
- Its average lifespan is between 9-15 years.
German Spitz dog
The German Spitz is a small, long-haired dog with the following characteristics:
- Energetic and sincere.
- It forms an ideal surveillance system for its owner’s home.
- It weighs approximately 12 kilograms.
- High volume.
- Their average lifespan is between 13 15 years.
- It is very popular in North America.
The Leonberger dog is considered a large breed of German dog, which is also considered a family dog, and has the following characteristics:
- Its weight is about 14 kilograms to 64 kilograms.
- Its average lifespan is 7 years.
- Responds to noise.
- She deals well with strangers.